Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh my gosh.......


Marci something is wrong with your cat! ;)

I walked outside to talk on my cell phone for a few minutes and walked back in and felt like every piece of pollen flew into my nose all at once. I felt like not going to dance tonight, but man I thought laying down would take care of it and nope! LOL I sneezed like all afternoon after going outside just for a few minutes!

So tonight was the last dance class of the month. I dunno if I will keep going, I might drop in a couple of times. I put my extra birthday money toward having a 2nd massage and thats what I really want to do and do the 10 classes that I have signed up for with the ball and pilates. Except today I got sick (literally) during the class and had to stop. My sinuses are all the sudden this bad and I hate it!!!!!! But I enjoyed it, I have over the past 2 months! LOL =p

So tomorrow I have Pilates at 4:30 and then the Seminar from 6:30-8:00. I am excited about Pilates tomorrow because we have two more moves to learn before moving up to the next level where I guess you can give the reformer class a try. (????) She is suppose to let us know about that whole deal tomorrow! So Sharon and I decided tonight rather than come home, we are just going to go out to dinner and then head back for the Seminar. Well I am not holding my breath at the moment, because I am suppose to get a call about all of this tomorrow to make sure I am down to come. Cause I have NO CLUE at the moment. I gotta talk to her about the massage on the 23rd also, but I may get a phone call about that one tomorrow too. So we shall see! LOL

So thats it. I am going to go climb into bed and hope I feel better tomorrow! :o) I may not be able to get up off the floor tomorrow if the stupid sinuses are this bad tomorrow! LOL

2 comments:

Marci said...

Is that Crystal sitting in the garbage can????

Cortney said...

Marci- yes thats where she wound up! It was cute!