Monday, March 2, 2009

A little bit of snow....


It took me 30 minutes to get this picture of Sadie out in the snow! She didn't want to come out in the yard and walk in the snow! The poor dog!

So we only got about an inch of snow here. It all depended on where you live in NC how much you got. Like east of here got nothing, but west and north of here got slammed! Over in Charlotte they had about 5 inches of snow, but they also had Thunder snow to go with it.

I was kind of hoping to hear the Thunder last night, it was coming down pretty good before I finally went to bed. Oh well. We have seen PLENTY of snow this winter! LOL We had 6 inches on 1/2o and then 2-3 inches 2 weeks after that.


KoKo on the other hand is sitting at the doors waiting to get back out in the snow. He's having a great time out in the snow! I'm so glad they got the snow this time just so he got to see it and play out in it. =) I have been getting picture updates about that pup!

Thats it. My interview was cancelled for today and going on Wednesday. I have my fit ball class tonight, thats if they are open, but I haven't gotten any phone calls to make me think its not on. We shall see!

No comments: