Friday, March 13, 2009

Winter Temps Came Back! YUCK!


I am getting the hang of using my camera...hahaha! Its raining so I took an indoor picture of my bed...again. ;)

So what has been going on since the last post....hmmm. Oh well one thing my parents think it was hilarious to joke around about my dad's stress test today and that he could die during it. Well I asked I dunno how many times for them to stop, but they kept doing it and it pissed me off and we got into a huge shouting match about it. Gee I wonder why?! So I told my mom last night that if anything happens to my dad today, I would never forgive her for messing around like that and blame her for it. I haven't heard from them and frankly all I am doing is listening for them STOMPING around upstairs and that will be it. I have nothing to say to either one of them.

So last night I went with my parents to check out the new TJ Maxx that they built in town. Its a nice one, minus there were still 1000 people there, wasn't as bad as it was on Sunday. So I found a new purse and happy with it. =o) Woohoo!

So thats it. I am off here. Have a good weekend!

No comments: