Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day!



Ok another random picture of my room. Have you figured out yet that I have many stuffed animals?! ;) This is Rainbow, Ben and Snowie! =)


So tomorrow is St Patty's Day and being irish doesn't play a factor in this holiday for me at all. Yes I will wear green, but heck. LOL I remember going to Stars on Ice 3 years ago on 3/17 and I still have the socks I wore to the show, but wore red, but had green shamrock stickers on my hands and the socks on! LOL =)


So I am trying not to worry too much about my dad, but I can't help it. He hasn't been 100% truthful to me about what is going on and little by little its coming out about whats going on. He's got 25-50% blockage in 3 of his arteries, and they are ones they can't put stints in and so he will have bypass surgery to repair it. =o( I talked to my mom's sister that works in the medical field last night and was like when and if it happens, you will have to come stay here for a few days cause I cannot do this on my own in the sense of taking care of my mom along with my dad. No way in hell can I do it all on my own emotionally and physically. Right now, mentally I can't face this and emotionally its draining.


So tonight I had ball class. I have really enjoyed taking this class and paid for next week's also and this week's Pilates. So tonight it wasn't as bad as it was last week. LOL I was expecting the extra work-out and the instructor didn't count, but its like its been more than 8! ;) Its like I am not trying to complain, but compared to the first week I took this call, its gotten harder!!! I just hope my legs will not be hurting as bad tomorrow. So there's still one stretch with the ball where I can't feel anything at all in stretching my hips, so I asked if there was something I could do to stretch them more. Well I didn't expect it to be anything massive, but its a yoga stetch called like pigeon, or as I called it a half split! LOL Yes I finally felt the stretch and came home and did it a few times and felt it more and more. Then I tried the ball stetch and figured out a way to get it there a little more too. So its all good. ;)

So tomorrow is dance class and we're learning a new dance. Yay, I think. LOL Back to having 4 left feet I go!


Talk to you all's later!!!

No comments: