Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scary........



Ok that is my FAVORITE picture of my friend's daughter Alexis. Look at those big brown eyes!!!!

Ok yesterday was so stress filled. My dad and I were at each other's throats the majority of the day and so he got a new blood pressure thing yesterday and I checked mine and it was 128/102! NO JOKE! I was like holy shit that is high! So panic button mode, I call my aunt who works in the medical field and she was like its up because you are stressed out about your dad and such. Yeah I guess so! So today the good news is that its back down, way down. ;)

Ok I got the shock of my life today when I went on My Space. I have sent a few e-mails to those who are part of the Rent tour, just to say thanks for making my 1st and 2nd trips out so memorable and such. Just to put it out there, not expecting a thing. Well today I got a response back from Justin Johnston, who protrays Angel in the show. I wrote the most rambling e-mail you have ever seen, trying to explain my 1st experience and what I missed about the character he plays. LOL I doubt it made any bit of sense. Do I ever make sense?! ;) Anyways, he wrote me back. It just made my day! Made me smile. :D Thanks Justin! :o)


Anyways I am off here. I gotta eat dinner, then head on out of here for awhile. :) 2 days till my massage...ask me in 24 hours if I am excited....cause right now.....

1 comment:

Marci said...

Cause right now... you are what... nervous... excited????