Sunday, March 22, 2009

This is going to be the week from HELL!!!!



My oh my how I wish it was summer and going to the beach. I swear I keep saying each weekend that my brother has my niece, she never calls and she use to call all of the time. =o(

So my mom picks a great time to go out of the country and leaves me behind with my dad who is driving me up a wall. Every little thing in his head is worst case scenario! That is what scares me and drives me up the wall. I bark back at him because of that and its like what part of too much information don't you understand?! If you are sick or you think something is wrong, go to the doctor tomorrow! GOSH! I am sick of it! I try to tell him what it could be, cause all he has is a runny nose and tired, well for me that would be sinus or allergy problems. Cause everything know to man is in bloom here!


Can you not develop allergies later in life? God stubburn old man!

So this week is out the window frankly because of him. I am thinking of cancelling my massage on Thursday and rescheduling it for next week when I am not having to get on my hands and knees and beg to go. Plus this is also the man that thinks its a waste of money to get one. Yeah well its cause he is always on the recieving end of them!


So I am off to vent in my own world. Later.

No comments: