Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh my goodness...


A close up of little Sadie's cute little face! :D Isn't she cute?!

Ok first off, I hate to post this. My friend's daughter Gracie died early this morning after suffering from a grand-mal seizure on my birthday. She decided to pull the plug on her last night and I got the text sometime this morning, I woke up to it. So my sweet Gracie is gone. She fought so hard to live after being born so early and now her life was cut short. =( RIP Grace Ainsley 1/7/08-3/30/09

Ok so tonight was ball class....all alone ball class! LOL No Joke! I was not expecting that today, but it was cool and nice and different and of course my problem is I can't SHUT UP and so I talk when I am by myself. =o) Ok you wanna know how RANDOM I was, I started talking about the chocolate that my mom brought back and asked her in the middle of class if she wanted a piece and of course I meant after class not right then and there! LOL

So yes it was the person who did my massage and I am $10 short on birthday money to get another one, but I am using the end of my money for that at some point this month! So woohoo for being to sign up for another one! :-D Seriously! At the end of month I will have #2!

Anyways, so I got myself signed up for April classes and it starts the 1st. So yeah anyways, how was having my own personal trainer for the day?! LOL Let me tell you this it was funny I put the ball down to open the door and no one was at the desk, I turned around to pick up the ball and turned back around and there was some one at the desk! LOL


So I went and sat in the room and no one was there yet. Its like OK what is going on. So for the 10 minutes that I had to pass the time away, I texted my friend Brittney that lost Gracie. And quiet as a mouse! LOL The only thing you heard was my phone going off. Its like I need to leave at 10 till and get there right before, but I am always early! I WAS TEN MINUTES EARLY FOR MY MASSAGE TOO! =p


Anyways before I ramble even more! LOL Having a private class was fun, yes and different. I haven't had it before. LOL So we did learn some new stuff, but trust me if I am not alone I don't run my mouth. I dunno whats wrong with me. So anyways, like I said a few posts back, I don't get stretch with this one move on the ball and so she taught me a new one to do. Of course I was the lucky one to get to try this for the first time SINCE then. LOL It was different from the last time I did it, I tell you that much! LOL =p We held for more than a couple of seconds, and my right hip kept getting crampy and I held out for it, but it hurt. So I we held it for like a minute or so. Its not comfy at the moment for me, it was my 1st time holding that position really. After each side it was really hard to get up too. But it does the stretch which is great!

So I did ask about the Pilates Reformer class, well apparently you have to take an intro class to it first before jumping in. So I was like ok, well I am interested, but there were others also interested in it also and I think Sharon is too. So we will get the scoop on Wednesday! LOL


So tomorrow is dance! Yippee! I think! LOL And Sharon's birthday is tomorrow! I have 2 pieces of Swiss Chocolate for her tomorrow! hehehe :)

Night!

No comments: