Sunday, March 15, 2009

2 days of hell + some!

That title sums up Thursday to Saturday....no denying it!


So what happened those 3 days?! Well I texted my friends to ask them for support and didn't get it back. =( I don't get some people anymore....Kate was there and I was very thankful for that.


So basically Thursday my dad had a stress test, well the scan of his heart. So we went out to dinner and checked out the new TJ Maxx and in the car on the way home, all my parents could do was joke about him dying during the test the next day. Which I didn't find funny at all! I asked them to stop doing that and apparently joking around was more important to them. So that pissed me off and we all got into a pissing match about it.


So Friday, I kept getting phone calls and texts from my mom and frankly I wanted nothing to do with her or my dad because of the previous night. Well it turned out my dad had to be rushed to the hospital to have a heart cath done. He had a 25-50% blockage, but thankfully he didn't have a heart attack, they caught it before that happened.


So yesterday I was still peeved at my mom and dad. My mom went as far as saying she didn't care about me or anyone. Even went as far as saying she had never cared about me or anything. So, that was so nice to say to some one, right?! Well to top that all off I had to get stuff at the store and can't drive because of my own medical shit going on and so I asked Kate if she was doing anything after she got off work and she said she would do it. No problem, right?!


WRONG!


At about 6:30 last night I was tired of waiting around for Kate to call me, so I texted her and asked where she was. Right, well she worked a double! NICE! Why didn't you call and tell me this a long time ago?! UGH! So I was screwed at that moment, but my mom was like I will take you to the store. Yeah what I wanted to have happened, right. She apologized for being an idiot and such.


So yeah I got what I needed and such, luckily. Kate texted me and said she was going to pick it up for me. Well it didn't matter! Never heard back from her last night either. I seriously I am not depending on anyone until I get my driving privilages back. IT SUCKS! =o(


So thats it. I am tired, hate sinuses....hmmm what will this week hold?! ;)

No comments: