Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh my good-golly-gosh!



Marci there's that picture for you. LOL =p

At the moment if I can walk tomorrow it will be a miracle. Heck I never knew about that your BUTT could be so sore from working-out, but dance is getting more and more and more I dunno what the word is, but my mind is going in 50 different directions as it is there, but it is officially in over-drive! LOL I think there are 3 variations of the 3 dances we've learned! LOL Oy! And she changed it while we did each dance and its like the what?!!!!!! At least with the Cha-Cha Remix I GOT IT tonight! YAHOO! =)


So thats that! =o) Oh did I tell you that I am SO SICK of people I know that cut my phone call off after one ring or completely ignore any and all you say! UGH! Just pisses me off and I am sick of it!

No comments: