Thursday, March 26, 2009

The massage was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!


This is for Marci. I really do like having a picture with my post, so this one is dedicated to Marci. Here is Morgan (rabbit), Katy (brown bear), Crystal (cat) and Caroline (white bear) on my bed in their new outfits! :)

Its 12:17 as I am typing this at the moment. I am ready to go, just gotta leave here at about 5 till 1:00 to get there incase I have to fill out that paper work again or if its different, cause I haven't a clue what I am doing also! It will probably take me the whole hour to relax! But bring it on! I gave my dad a massage yesterday as I promised him and I was like this will feel good on me tomorrow! LOL =p


Next time I update....I will have had this massage.....can't wait....I think.....

It's now almost 5:00 and yeah I have been home for awhile...but here is how it was....

So yeah my nerves were on a high about this, cause it was something I have never done before! LOL So I got there about 10 minutes early, I usually get there for the classes that early anyways. So no one was there at the desk or in the waiting area, so I just sat down and waited. Well the one who was doing my massage was waiting on some one who was before me, heard me come in and I just waited as I said. LOL Of course I had to fill out more paperwork, but it was different paper work this time. ;) Basically it was information she knew already cause of my medical history, so that was it. I knew it wouldn't be a problem anyways.

So I went back to the room and just basically asked me a few questions and told me to go ahead and get undressed down to everything but my underwear, oh trust me they weren't coming off! LOL So it took me only like a minute to do that part and so I got up on the table and covered myself and waited for her to come back in. Of course the first time I got up there, my head was hanging off the table so I had to readjust myself and the funny part was this thing they have that goes under your knees wound up exactly under my knees anyways. Which I knew would happen being so darn short! =p Did I mention that table was very comfortable! LOL


So she came back in. Again telling me to let her know if I get too hot or cold and if she was doing anything too rough. So under my neck there was a warm towel like thing, but that felt great! It made me relax a little more than I was before I got there. I dunno what it was she put on my eyes, but that made me sleepy. I actually closed my eyes being on my back. LOL =p It was just really relaxing. Eventually I did get a little too warm, and it was getting to me. So off came one layer of the blankets and the towel behind my neck and I think the one that was on my legs.

So the funny part for me was when she took the thing off my eyes to have me turn over that room wasn't all that BRIGHTLY lighted, but woah when that came off it was like blinding! LOL I said my back is where I guess I would want most of the work done. It felt so good. I didn't have many problems with being ticklish, just a few times I jumped! Once was on my feet, it was like some one was taking a feather and it made me jump. Plus when I try to block out the tickle problem, I tense up when they hit a spot and I kept doing that with my legs. But on my neck and around where my arm pits are, she hit two spots and made me jump again. I tried not to jump LITERALLY but couldn't help it. Oh plus I went back to being cold too! LOL I tried not to say anything but I was getting cold chills with the oil she put on and yeah. ;)

So it was awesome! I loved every second of it! =) I tell you this much, it didn't go by as fast as I thought it would. hehehe Its like I am coming back Monday for ball class after this, yikes! It will be a miracle if I go back...just KIDDING! ;) I am for sure going to get me another massage, I can say that much! hehehe ;)


So thats it! Tomorrow mom comes home from England and my grandma and aunt come in too. Woohoo! SATURDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! ;) LOL

No comments: