Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Waiting.....LOL


I miss the snow and winter already! LOL Am I crazy?! ;)

Ok how crazy can that be when my sinuses have been wild and crazy and messing with my head so much the past 2 weeks? Ugh! The weather has been up and down the past 2 weeks and I am sick of that. I am ready for spring and summer to come around and stick around for a change. :)


So this week is quickly coming to an end. My dad ugh I just want to strangle right now because he's being a dick on and off and I am sick of biting my tounge about what I really think and feel. I am so happy I had my Pilates class this afternoon because it would not have been a good afternoon/evening with him. LOL I am trying to help him find solutions to what might be causing this or that, but all its doing is causing him to yell or bite my head off.

So yesterday I had dance class. I finally have the first 3 dances down and pretty much all the way down. So yesterday we learned a new dance that heck I can't remember what the name of it is at the moment, Texas something....twist I think...not sure. So that right there had my brain in over-drive in a sense of trying to get it down, but once I actually got home, I had it down on my own time and to the beat of the music. So yeah, I'll miss this class for sure, cause after the 31st its no longer going to be free I think. I am getting a CD of the music, so its all good. :o)


So today I went to Project Linus and hell it was so foggy outside I could barely see 3 feet in front of my face. LOL So no blanket making today, just sewing on the patches and fixing messed up blankets, which there were alot of! LOL Seemed to be the theme today. ;)

So after a quick trip home, back out the door I went for Pilates. I wore my outfit I wear to working-out and had fleece all over my black clothes. NICE! LOL So I took a lint thing to my clothes and get it off for the most part. ;) So anyways we got to the class early as we usually did and usually we sit out in the waiting area until its time. LOL Well Sharon and I were the only ones there today and so we went right in for the class a little early in a sense. ;)


So anyways, with me I think with any and everything I learn I am doing it wrong. LOL It feels like that 9o% of the time it seems. ;) So we were going over stuff we had learned before and learning new stuff. And heck with me, the new stuff is what makes me so nervous. LOL But to my amazement I was doing everything correct the first time around and such. I got nervous when her attention then turned to me, but I kept looking at the ceiling and focusing on that, if you know what I mean. ;) LOL

So minus that nervous tension, that class is so relaxing! LOL I am hoping next week I will not be in that class alone. LOL =p Oh well if I am though. And my massage is a week from tomorrow! Yahoo! Can't wait....I think....;)


That's it! Later!

No comments: