Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What a very informative day....lol


Don't ask! LOL

So the weather today was crappy and yucky ugh! I stayed away from being outside today just because of what happened last night and getting sick at dance.

So this morning my dad and grandma went up to Greensboro and I didn't feel like going. I didn't want to be outside anymore than I had to be today. So I stayed home and just relaxed and did probably nothing! LOL


So today was Pilates, yay! We learned the final Primer move today and the torso twists wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Except finding where you put all your weight and such and oh yeah keeping your shoulders down! LOL I can't do that even at ball class! So we did that and also cat stretch and either I was too far gone to fix or I had it dead on, doing it today I had it down pack! I was proud of myself in getting it this week, I think. So next week we are going over all of the stuff we learned one by one. Woohoo, I think. I am thinking back to some of the things and I had problems with a few things. So we are going to set up a date and time to do the intro to reformer class. So that will be interesting, I am curious as to what it all involves other than the scary looking equipment! LOL


So after class Sharon and I went to eat dinner before the Detox seminar. We went to have pizza and it was good because I was hungry, but we were cutting it short getting back to the class. So we came back and saw some familar faces and some new ones. It was a good turn-out if you ask me. So this was very informative about what you can do to make your body better and steps you take to get it there. I think the weird part was that you are allergic to more foods than you realize and so to find out you start eliminating like the basic groups of foods and then start bringing them back and see how your body reacts. I am totally glad I went. =)


So thats about it. I am off here. I am tired and gotta finish filling out this paper so I can give it back next week. Night!

No comments: