Saturday, March 28, 2009

It was a Happy Birthday until....



Thats the keychain my brought back from France. Isn't it cool?! Its now dangling from my purse. But yeah she stayed in a hotel in France and then crossed over to Switzerland each day for the meetings. Weird, eh?!

Well I am officially 28 years old. Was at 11:10am this morning. I weighed 8lb and 18 inches long 28 years ago. Wow! LOL


I want to thank Kate and Marci and Sarah for their birthday wishes and all of my family. This is sad to say though, those 3 friends were the only people I heard from and I got the same excuse as I got last year as to why they forgot and it has to do with BJ's passing. :rolls eyes: Oh well, I know who are my friends now, apparently.

So the funny part today was I got out the wonderful swiss chocolate my brought home and put 5 pieces on the cake. (one for all of us) I came back upstairs and found one piece missing and $20 in its place. My dad took a piece and left a $20 tip I guess! LOL Instead of having the same old cake, I asked my mom to make a 2 layer yellow cake with chocolate icing. It was dilicous! LOL A 1/8 sheet cake is now $10.99 at the place I like! We got all of the ingredients for $3 for this cake. Made out a-ok. ;)


I have one thing to say about BJ and his passing, HE WAS NOT JUST A DOG! He was part of our family for 14 years and its a difficult time because yes this week marked one year that I found out, and tomorrow marks one year since he passed. I was very close to this cocker, and I miss him daily. I did not deserve to have that said to me. When anyone that knows about BJ knows that he wasn't just a dog. My aunt couldn't have kids and that was her baby. I don't see my pets as just what they are, they are part of my family and my life.

So tomorrow will be a long day. My aunt asked KoKo where I was when I was on the phone tonight and he use to go running to my room at their house, but now he knows I am on the phone and he starts attacking the phone! Its hilarious! I love hearing him bat at the phone and get all excited about it.


Well thats it. The day started on a good note and ended on a bad one thanks to some one's comment.


TTYL!

1 comment:

Marci said...

At least you now have $20 that you didn't have before!