Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a day.....


My birthday cake. I hate that ? candle that my mom has had since I was 16 years old! Ugh! The 5 chocolate pieces are swiss chocolate my mom brought back. Yummy!

So not to get into anyting massive here, a friend of mine got on my phone to let some of my friends know what happened this morning and for the record I am fine! It wasn't anything major.

So today marks one year since BJ's passing. I broke down last night after some one's text message calling me a bitch and saying he was just a dog. (WHATEVER) But yeah this year it was easier than last year to be happy on my birthday, but year after year it will make me think back to his passing. I miss him so much, but KoKo helps and he's helping my aunt and uncle too I think. ;)

So thats it. I am off here. I am tired, don't feel that great and just all-around mad at the moment about alot of stuff.

PS: Brennan started walking! YAHOO! Glad you don't have carry him around as much as you did Colin, Amanda. :)

No comments: