Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tomorrow is less than a day away!


My friend and I had too much fun with my build a bear last night. Here is poor Caroline balancing some-what on my ball. hehehehe

Ok I am ready some what for tomorrow. I am trying not to think about it at the moment. Its going be relaxing and enjoyable experience.

So tonight was Pilates! So relaxing! I love this class! I walked in and of course my caller who reminded me about tomorrow was sitting where you walked in. And its like didn't I just talk to you a little while ago and Monday too?! LOL! So Ellen came in for Pilates and she goes are you sore from this week? I was like nope, I haven't been for the past 2 weeks. Which has been nice. I am getting use to it! ;) So I was telling her my birthday was Saturday and I was getting my massage tomorrow and such. hehehe Woohoo!

So Pilates was very relaxing, as I have said. We basically went over what we did last week as review. So of course my fidgeting around, I can't hold still that long. Plus keeping my knees bent for long periods, they start hurting. So I kept turning my toes under and then also turning my knees in and doing it and not realizing it. It really doesn't bother me to do that with my toes. Well after long periods of time my toes would wind up like that and the instructor would be like you turned your toes under and I did it like 3 times and its just habit!!!!! What can I say! LOL So get this, we have one more primer move to learn and then we move up to beginner. Oh boy! LOL Oh yeah and the cat stretch has a whole new meaning in pilates! LOL

So thats it. I am off here. TTYL!

No comments: