Friday, March 20, 2009

I am nervous!!!!!!!


Miss Caroline wearing her new outfit and shoes. =) Isn't she cute?

I will get to my blog title in a second....

So my mom is going to Europe this weekend and we had planned to go to my cousin's wedding reception party, but that got cancelled at the last minute. My dad has had like 500 doctor appointments though. So today it was the urologist, and everything was ok minus his prostrate being enlarged, but no tumors or anything. Which is good if you ask me. I dunno! LOL

Marci, I wish we were there this weekend. Downtown DC is like 5-10 minutes from where my cousin's live up there. UGH! I so would've been there Saturday! Good Luck Girl!

So yesterday I went to Raleigh with my parents so my mom could get her haircut. They dropped me off at the mall. Well I was there for like 4 almost 5 hours because of her hair dresser! LOL It didn't matter I took like an hour or so in each store I went into! LOL I got some birthday shopping done, got a few cards for upcoming birthdays and such. Woohoo!

So why the hell am I nervous?! Yes I have been excited about getting my first massage this coming Thursday, but my nerves are starting to kick in about it. I talked to my friend Brittney last night that's going to school for this and I threw out all of the stupid questions to her! LOL I found out why they need a detailed medical history in a sense too. Never thought about it that way, but hell the only thing I may get from there is a headache cause of the fumes of the oil(s). So yes I am excitedly nervous, but more excited. I am never on the recieving end of the massage, so it will be heavenly to finally get one! ;) hahaha

So thats it. I am off here. Later!

No comments: