Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You put your right foot in....take your what out?!


A flower in bloom when it snowed! LOL Thats really bad, didn't check to see if it was still ok today.

So my legs weren't so bad today after Fit Ball class. I could walk and bend my legs without screaming out in pain. (in my head) So that is a good thing in many senses! ;)

Why the weird Blog title?! LOL I tell you why!

Tonight was the 4th class for dance and the last 3 weeks we learned the Cuban Shuffle, Electric Slide and Cha-Cha Remix. Well last week I finally felt like I got them all down and even was putting the arm and hip movement into a-ok. Today that all went out the window! I couldn't keep up with the new steps, let alone put my body and arms into it! LOL To top that off, I was dancing backwards and fell into the equipment in the room and scared everyone! I was laughing as hard as I was when I fell off the ball 2 weeks ago! LOL =p


I get home and got them while I was alone, but I swear my head is about to explode from all this and that in movements! I never knew my body could move in that many ways and mentally do it all at the same time! LOL But its fun and enjoyable! =)

So thats it for the week in the fitness area. Next week its 3 days straight of it, yay! I wish I could do Pilates tomorrow. =( Oh Well! My interview is tomorrow at 1:00, so we shall see how that goes.

Thats it! I am off here!

No comments: