Friday, March 27, 2009

I am 28 tomorrow!!!!!!


As I said I am taking random pictures just to have a picture to post on here. :)


So how do I feel the day after? I still feel relaxed, minus my one arm is spasming for some odd reason. My aunt was like its probably from the massage and the muscles being worked out and such. Its been in my wrist, hand, upper arm and front and back of my shoulder. Its weird. I ain't complaining though. I wouldn't trade yesterday for anything! :)


So today my dad had to go get my mom at the airport and spent the day up in Raleigh basically. So I was home alone, bored to death and it was raining on and off all day and just crappy! So I called Kate to see what she was doing and to see if she wanted to rescue me from the boredom and we went out and did errands and hung out. It was great. =) I haven't seen her in a week or more! We haven't decided what we are going to do about my birthday, but I was like I can't do it tomorrow cause of being with family. Hell if I couldn't do my damn massage tomorrow, I am thinking I can't do anything! lol


So after that I came home and waited for my grandma and aunt to get in. I drove up to the end of the road we live off of cause it was raining on and off. So I entertained them while we waited for my parents to get home. =o) My mom brought me home Swiss chocolate, YUM! She found a really cool keychain in France too and found one in Switzerland too. =) Woohoo! More keychains for my ever growing collection! HAH!


So I went and walked with my parents and dog. It started raining while we were walking. Hah! The luck we have! My grandma said she was staying for a month, but after she learns the news about my dad, who knows what is going to happen there. :shrugs:


So apparently at the moment my mom is going to put out the other part of the $$ for me to do 10 classes in April, but I am trying to talk her into the 15 classes so I can still do Dance! We shall see. I gotta figure this out still. Its going to start with Pilates on the 1st, thats all I know. I am going to ask about trying Pilates Reformer too maybe one day this month too, subsitute for the ball class. I can still make-up the cancelled ball class, but I want to try the reformer one time. 10 classes is going to go a long way! hahaha =p


So thats it! At 11:10am EST tomorrow I officially will be 28 years old! Yikes!


TTYL!

No comments: