Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Rant Of The Week!


I am taking random pictures....lol. Those are the rings my two grandma's gave me. My mom's mom ring is on the ring finger and then my dad's mom ring is on the middle finger. My dad's mom's ring is an authentic aquamarine stone that is very rare. My grandpa gave that ring to her.

How many more muscles can I manage to find out that can be sore from doing fit ball?! UGH! Now its my butt of all things! I have no clue. It was funny we went from doing counts of 8 to doing 20 yesterday and I was thinking the first time what the heck?! Finally I had to say something, cause its like we were doing counts of 8 last week and now doing 20! LOL No wonder my butt hurts, cause those counts of 20 came bouncing on the ball! Not only that I banged my elbow/funny bone on the floor.....ouch! Ugh that hurt!

What will dance bring tonight?! I hate to find out, I barely can remember what we learned last week let alone stil be able to do it in so many senses. I swear I am going to find a corner and not move from it tonight...never will come out of it. But watch I still will wind up SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE RIGHT UP FRONT! ;)


Marci, I think Crystal is coming home with the scarf. ;) LOL Its been 80 here and she still has it on. ;)


Anyways, thats it. TTYL!

No comments: