Friday, March 6, 2009

I hate the changing weather!!!!


Just a random picture of my new bed. My build a bear, Caroline and Marci's Ty cat Crystal pictured. ;)

At the moment it will be a flat out miracle, if you ask me, that I will not get a sinus infection. The weather is changing like crazy and everything is getting in bloom and the pollen...oh just shoot me! I hate it! My ears have been bothering me on and off and its driving me crazy. :( I have no symptoms of an infection, but its like come on give me a break! I will take the sinus headaches and pressure on my face over it being in my ears. I can't stand shit going on with with my ears! UGH!

So I have enjoyed my new bed over the past few nights. Its so comfortable and soft and ugh its like sleeping on a cloud! LOL I love it! =p I walk into my room and think the room looks bigger and such. Its crazy how a queen size bed looks in here. ;)

Oh I have been cleaning out stuff in my room and made more room on my shelves for the DVD's I have. My TV has a built in DVD player now and so I still have to make the VHS tapes into DVD's but now I have gotten the video tapes out of my room and have more room in various places thanks to that. ;)

So thats it. I am ready for the weekend its suppose to be in the mid and upper 70's here. Woohoo! And gee last weekend it was cold and what was it.......SNOWING! See why my sinuses are bothering me?!?!

1 comment:

Marci said...

The two of them go great with your new bed :) Love that little scarf my little Crystal is wearing :)