Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a week it has been!



Just another random picture for Marci. :)


Ok just a note to everyone, I didn't answer my phone all weekend for various reasons. Its just a tough time of the year for me and Monday was the end of it. But its not because something happened to me, it was I didn't want anything to do with my phone. If that makes one bit of sense! ;)


So part from that, this week has gone by kind of quickly. Yesterday and today are like the only days something is going on really. Yesterday I went to ball class at 10:00am and wasn't alone, Helen was there. :) hehehe I didn't care, I have had classes alone and so its not a big deal now to have it alone. As to what we did, I can't remember. I have that shell on the ball down some what now. She actually had us do it on our own together, still unsure about the balancing part on the ball. My mind goes back to falling into my bed last week. LOL I had one slip right at the end, but that was my hand slipped when I was trying to get up into the position and made me loose my balance.


So I had Linus yesterday. :o) We actually had fleece to make blankets. Yay! I learned the other way of doing the strips yesterday also. That was my goal yesterday. :o) Kate was there also. So we each did a blanket and then took off. Her and I went to the dollar store and came back to my house for a bit and then went to her house before she took me to Pilates.


So Pilates, I am back to scratching my head at the moves. LOL I signed up for the Reformer intro class for the 6th, too. What am I doing to myself?! LOL It wasn't that bad, trust me. But its getting more challenging and it wasn't easy to catch on to everything at first. We learned 3 new things, and 2 were similar to each other and yet I still didn't get it right away. Its like give me about a month and I will get it! :rolls eyes:


So after all of that, Kate picked me up and we went to Asheboro to see about fleece. They had some of the cutest fabric at Hobby Lobby. Well I wasn't buying any, and she was like I will buy it for you. Ok, its up to you. So we did that went to Big Lots and CVS also up there. I ate a late dinner at her house and visited with her mom a bit.


It was a beautiful day yesterday. :) Windy, still is today. But it was a fun day yesterday. :o) This afternoon I have my massage at 2:00, and taking advice from other people about a few things in hope I don't have the muscle spasms of last time. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: