Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It was a busy-busy day!


There's Caroline holding the mug I made Deborah. I finally got to give her the mug. I ook this on my cell phone. :o)

So this morning, I was up at the crack of dawn...well for me at least. ;) 8:45 for ball class and to be up incase they called and told me otherwise. I didn't call, but I knew I left a message to say we would be there. So Sharon picked me up at 9:40 and off we went to class. ;)


Well here I thought Helen was doing the class this morning, well it turns out no one else was coming and if I didn't call the instructor would've had a free-hour there. Oops! Its like I hope you weren't planning on that for sure! ;) I guess we're lucky she came in and was there before 10:00, but some one else could've called her and told her that we were coming, or I don't know! LOL I am not going to sit here and speculate it. LOL

So Wednesday class was different last week, well today was it was different from Monday still. So the new things we did were lunges instead of doing the wall-squats and I even said oh darn no squats today?! LOL But the new-new thing we did I thought I was going to fall over and bust my head open trying it! LOL She showed us and its the child's position instead your body is up on the ball! I was sitting there like, oh my gosh if I try that on my own there will be stitches in my head. I could see myself flying forward off the ball! Plus I was having problems with my balance today because of my sinuses were causing me to feel dizzy and such. So I guess the look on my face said it all, I am not trying this without spotting first! =op So Sharon went first and I was sitting there like oh my gosh, there is no way I can do this! So it was my turn, and the first time I tried to bridge up and go into it, well the balance thing was an issue and it wasn't working. But I did eventually get into the position. LOL I mean if she wasn't standing behind me, I would've either fell forward on my head, to the sides or back on my back or legs. Thats how wobbly I was the first time I tried it. I did get it down. LOL

So after class I went and picked up tomatoes, cause we were out and I wanted some. ;) So after that I came home and helped my dad cut down the bits and pieces down in the yard. I even got bored at one point and went out and did more on my own. LOL So at 4:10 I left to go back for Pilates. So of course we got there early as usual and we walked in and no one was sitting at the desk and my mind went back to last week and was like I just sit down in the waiting area and wait or go in the classroom. Well didn't matter I heard a hello and I wasn't even standing that far in the door! LOL She was in the room and duh there are mirrors in there so yeah she could see people come in. HAH!

So still today was a review, well no one else was there last week except me. So it was just over everything we've been doing still. I had it all down pretty much, I think. I still can't quite do the around-the-clock thing, even though I am doing it, still doesn't feel right. So of course I still tend to curl my toes under, well heck I still do it. I am doing it as I sit here and type this! We were doing the bridging up and yeah here I am doing it with my toes curled under and it didn't feel different. It feels more natural for me to do it that way! LOL Don't ask me, I am probably driving the instructor insane with doing that. She saw they were turned under, hehehe. Hey, I do it during ball too, but I have shoes on!

So anyways, I came home and showered and got ready to go out for dinner. =) It was great to see Deborah again, I haven't seen her since November. =o) So we met at the Bistro right here in town. I took the mug I made at the pottery place in January so she would always remember the butterfly charm she took to Somerset for me. I am worried about the butterflies coming loose and I think once was. So we got caught up on everything going on and had a great dinner. It was just great to hang-out, if you know what I mean. The picture above is the final picture I have of the mug here. =o) I am glad to say its now with the right owner. ;)

So thats it. Long post, long day. I don't have class till next Wednesday...and my massage is next Thursday! Woohoo! Can't wait! ;)

No comments: