Monday, April 6, 2009

What a day!



Marci....there's Caroline and Crystal sitting on the pillows on top of the trashcan. LOL

Ok a few things. I changed my picture on top. Its my little beanies spelling out my name and plus its something new and different. ;)

Number 2 thing, there is a new ticker on here. My parents have decided to go to Colorado in early August over going back to the beach. I am PLANNED to fly out after seeing Rent the final time on August 2nd, but that could change. But I'm excited cause I haven't been out there since the year Gaia was born and can't wait to go back! WOOHOO!

So this morning I got a call this morning from the massage place and I was sitting there and was going what in the world is this all about. LOL Well it was about dance being cancelled tomorrow and I let her know that I wasn't going to be able to go because I gotta be home with my grandma tomorrow cause of my dad's test. So anyways, I got ready and such for ball class and was upstairs talking to my grandma and such. I got a call from Sharon saying she was going to be late getting to class and to go ahead and go. Well during that conversation, I heard my phone beep and didn't catch the call, looked to see who called and it was the massage place again. I was like what the heck now?! So rather than call my voice mail, I called them back to see what they needed. Well it was to let me know the instructor had a family emergency and cancelled the classes this afternoon. I was like ok, thanks. I mean if it would've been about 5 minutes later, I would've been in the car going over there. LOL

So our neighbor's got a new puppy, a little chocolate lab. They have a yellow lab that is absolutely adorable and sweet. So my parents had seen the dog and I had waited all day to see the new doggie. So on our way out to get a pizza, our neighbor was out walking both dogs and I jumped out to go meet the new puppy! She's so cute!!!!!! I walked with our neighbor to help her out with the two dogs, and she did really well on the leash and wanted to attack her big sister. Poor Willie has nothing to do with her at the moment. Ollie is the new doggie's name. So-so cute!


So thats it! I'm off here! Night!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I want my Crystal back and seeing Caroline would be ok too :)

What a day you did have :)