Thursday, April 9, 2009

Its beautiful outside!


Happy Easter/Passover...whichever you celebrate!

So its been peaceful here today because everyone in this house went to Asheville to the Builtmore house. Something I have no interest in really going to see, tell you that much. I had to get up and feed Sadie at 7:00 this morning, which wasn't my idea of fun. :o( Of course, she wouldn't go outside and go potty and I was like fine, thats it, you will go out after I get back up. LOL

So this afternoon I tried to take Sadie for a walk, and of course she was being STUBBURN and wouldn't go! So we didn't go that far, but peed and pooped so I was happy with that.

So yesterday when I realized the date, my mind went to thinking about Deborah and it being Deora's birthday. She would've been 28 yesterday. So I sat down and wrote her and Deora's friend an e-mail to let them know I was thinking about them. It was strange, its like I saw it was April 8th and my mind went straight to her.

So nothing is going on around here. I think Kate and I are going to go into town later, not 100% sure there. I never say never till she doesn't show-up. But tomorrow I have my make-up ball class at 2:30, and I am hoping really hard that she doesn't make it too rough or I will problems this weekend and next class. My one elbow is still bothering me from yesterday, so hopefully that will resolve itself by tomorrow.


TTYL!

1 comment:

Marci said...

it's beautiful here too... go take the animals outside for a walk...