Friday, April 10, 2009

Thunderstorms...Severe Weather.....Yay!


There are my Easter decorations. :)

Ok first off. Yes Kate and I did get to hang out last night, which was great. :o) We went to wal-mart and then went back and hung out at a friend of her's house and did Mario Cart for a bit and such.


I heard from my friend Annie too last night, I was excited to hear from her. I can't wait to see her new cat now. :o)

So I got home late last night and didn't go to bed until 1:00 or after that. So today I slept in till noon and yet I am still tired. LOL Yesterday was such a long day and I had to get up and moving today because I had ball at 2:30 today and it was the make-up class from Monday. LOL

So off I went to class. I think the other therapist that was in there was taken back when I walked in and its like its not ball class night. LOL So I went into the classroom and sat down and like took a 5 minute cat-nap. I was tired and I heard Helen walk-in and was relieved she came, not like having a private class would've been SO TERRIBLE! LOL So my elbow was still giving me problems using the weights, I think its still from Wednesday. I am resting them this weekend and will just fight through the pain Monday. So today's class was different from Wednesday. LOL We did the bouncing stuff. LOL


So that was basically it today. :o) Other than the stinkin storms we're getting on and off at the moment. Yay for them, not! I hate thunderstorms. =(


I'm off here, have a good weekend!

No comments: