Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh gosh!


More pictures of the stuff planted last weekend. Thats 2 of the tomato plants that we planted. Yum!

Ok so my friend Kate and I have been talking about going to see "Wicked" the broadway musical that is on tour at the moment and is coming to North Carolina at some point in May. If you haven't a clue what its about, its the Wicked Witch's story. I've never read the book, just know of the musical and of coursee I know who the wicked witch, the good witch, the flying monkeys...etc are! LOL I do know the "Wizard of Oz" story! LOL

So the other day while we were hanging out we got to talking about, well I did, about how I was going to NY to go see Rent on the final night of its National tour. Well as I have said in previous posts, 3 of the original cast members are part of the tour and this turned into a convo about "Wicked" and Idina Menzel. What does that all have in common?! She was the original wicked witch of Wicked and the original Maureen of Rent. LOL

Anyways! When I was a kid, I would run away or stop watching "Wizard of Oz" when the witch came out. My mom told me that once I saw the green face it scared me and I ran off. So I had told Kate the story about running off when I was younger and she goes are you going to be able to watch this since you were afraid of the witch?! LOL I was like, she doesn't scare me anymore! I can sit through "Wizard of Oz" now without running off! Geesh! LOL I did sit through a live performance in High School of it and also was in it when we did the musical in middle school! Sheesh!


I am pretty sure I will be able to see "Wicked" when we go see it! LOL I am 100% sure of it, if not there is really something wrong with my head! LOL


So that was my random thought of the weekend! =)

No comments: