Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I swear if my cell phone rings one more time....


I had a brown recluse spide on the inside of my window stuck in the screen! (I think its one) But its dead now!


Ok, did anyone remind mother nature that it is spring and that it is APRIL?! Ugh! Its cold, its windy and the pollen is everywhere!!!! UGH! 50 outside in April, its usually 70-80 by now. I swear I am moving to Florida!


So anyways, my dad has his 2nd stress test today and hopefully it goes better than the last time. Ugh, lets not go there. I don't think I can take a remake of the last time! I am staying home to entertain my grandma and that hasn't been too hard. ;)


Oh some one shoot me. I washed my ipod last night! Its toast, sadly. Warrantly ran out on March 31st, my luck! I found my old ipod and will use that until I have the money to get a new one.

I swear my cell phone has been ringng off the hook the last 48 hours and I am about to throw it out the window. A friend of mine called me this morning at 9:00 to wish me a belated happy birthday, and I was half awake talking to her. LOL Then I got out of the shower and it rang again and I had said to myself before it rang that if the massage place called me to say class was cancelled tomorrow I was going to literally scream! Well guess what?! They are the ones that called me! LOL :smacks head: No not to say they cancelled classes tomorrow, to see if I could come to make up Monday on Friday. I was like I'll be there. Good thing its not for tomorrow cause we're going to the Builtmore House in Asheville. Lol See why I want to throw out the phone?!

Marci, Crystal is coming home with your birthday package. :)


That's it.

No comments: