Thursday, April 30, 2009

Either I was having an off day or I am not cut out for it!


An old picture I found of Sadie. LOL She's lost alot of weight since this picture.

The report of yesterday's intro to the intro-reformer class goes as this....I DO NOT THINK I AM CUT OUT TO EVEN TRY IT!

First I got the news about my friend's dad had passed away after having quadruple bypass surgery last week and my mind wasn't really focusing on anything and this was going to be all new to me and that was rattling my nerves anyways!

So what we did was just see what the equipment involved and she showed us what we would be learning in either the beginner class or the intro, I didn't catch which it was or it might be both?? No clue, but it was more watching than trying and taking part. We did do a few things.

This where I don't think I am cut out to do it. First off its one thing getting like your body positioned first and such, and then its a WHOLE OTHER thing doing that and putting everything else together! I am NOT quick to pick up on stuff right away and I swear I get 2/3 things down and forget the one thing that was missing! I dunno if it was my body language that was putting off what I was thinking or what, but every NEW thing we learned, it seemed like I needed help getting started with it! That is nerve racking to me!


I do want to give it a try aka why I signed up for it for next week, but hell if I am this bad next week, I will not get through a beginner class I don't think. I am barely getting through the beginner mat class at the moment, but this week was better with that also. Its like with time, I guess it will get better, but I don't know what was going on yesterday. I was having an all-around off day or something.

So this afternoon we ran into town to get what was needed for the week while my parents are gone. =) Basically groceries and whatever else. It has looked like its going to rain all day today, but its just been cloudy and cooler. Which has been nice. =o)

So thats it. =)

No comments: