Monday, April 13, 2009

I am so proud of myself!


Look at the clouds from Friday! They were all in like circles and such, had like a circular shape to them. It was creepy!

Ok I finally got pictures from my phone uploaded and so looking through them, LOL....lots to be shared here. ;) hahaha

Ok this will sound so stupid to people, but I am proud of myself! I had ball class tonight and my nemesis has been this sit-up thing with starting with the ball on your stomach and then sitting up and letting the ball fall over your legs. Well hell I couldn't do it to save myself, and today even still couldn't do it! Ugh, right?! Well with some help and if you ask me tricking my body, I did it the final 2 times on my own! I was so happy! :o) Yay for me! LOL I am so happy. hehehe

So thats basically it. LOL

No comments: