Thursday, April 23, 2009

The massage was won-der-ful!!!!!!!


My new rain gage! Isn't it cute!!!!!!! :)

Ok so this having to be drove everywhere is getting old fast. My mom had a stupid phone call at 3 and so she wanted to leave at 2:35 and we left at 2:30! My massage wasn't scheduled till 3! Yeah, well got there at like 2:40-2:45. No one was at the desk and so I just sat down in the waiting room again. LOL I brought along my Soduku book with me and did like 3 puzzles while waiting. I was into doing that and heard a door open and out came the massage therapist and so that caught my attention. hehehe


So while this was all going on, my friend's dad was under-going quadruple bypass surgery and I hadn't heard from her, but told her to text me and that my phone would be on but on vibrate. My phone did go off and it was loud to me. LOL

So this time it wasn't as nerve racking leading up. I ate lunch at 11:30 this morning and didn't drink anything between after finishing lunch and going. So I am hoping I won't have the spasms again this time in the days to follow. We shall see. Hopefully not.

So this time was so different from the last time. That was great though. I actually started on my stomach this time, and not thinking about what was being said its like wait that would be what way?! LOL Duh Cortney! LOL Back up is on your stomach. Duh! LOL Its like you gotta learn to IGNORE my stupidity. I thought I was going to fall asleep during it cause I was so tired anyways and did for like a few minutes, but I run my mouth too much. LOL The big thing was being excited about Gaia's upcoming Gymnastics performance on May 30th. :) Woohoo!

So it was great and I feel great after it. The only thing about being on my stomach first was my sinuses went wacko on me and I couldn't breath for one thing and plus I think it was dripping. LOL Ew I know! LOL But getting up it wasn't as bad as the first one I had, still had the sinus pressure, but I was able to get up and such.


So that was today and thats all to report. :o) Monday its back to ball class...how can I go back after today?! I said that last time too! LOL =p

No comments: