Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gardening......


Sadie found my dad's V8 can out in the yard and I caught her licking it and picked it up and snapped this with her tongue basically in the opening. ;)

So my first post today was marking the next 2 days. I do that every year. As they say, you'll never forget where you were on 9/11, well if you are as old as dirt, you don't forget the smaller events that were before it, but were big in US History.

Congrats Marci on your success today with your race! :)


So today my mom and I planted the seeds we had bought awhile back. So we headed to Lowe's to get the herbs and vegetables and such we wanted. The big thing being tomato plants, we had success last year growing them and hoping to have the same this year. :) So it starting drizzling before we left, so typical. LOL But we were able to get everything planted before it decided to do more than drizzle and everything looks great! :o) I took pictures of the stuff today, and will post them down the road. ;)


So I have nothing planned till Wednesday. LOL I have ball, Linus and Pilates all on Wednesday, which means I'll be home a whole 70 minutes before turning around and going back out the door, well not even that. Don't get out of Linus until 3:00, so it will be more like an hour or less. :o) LOL I am hoping we make blankets this week. Hopefully!


So thats it. Have a good week!

No comments: