Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I guess its good I didn't fall on my head!


Caroline and Crystal....

Ok the strange title will make sense here in a second! Trust me! LOL I had ball class this morning, but walked in no one was at the desk and I guess whoever opened was doing a massage and so I just walked into the classroom and the Pilates equipment was all out and I was like wait a second, thats not this morning or today is it? LOL Made me think! So I just found a piece of wall and sat down away from everything. LOL I was hiding out I guess you can say! =p I just sat there and did Soduku puzzles (well not even 1) and kept to myself. LOL


So yeah, ball this morning. I forgot to take a sinus pill this morning before going, didn't think it was going to be a problem! So we did basically and thankfully everything else that didn't involve your legs. LOL She asked us if we had any problems and Helen said no and its like I wish I wasn't in pain! LOL =p So we did the shell on the ball. Ok well the first few times in went ok for me and Helen had some problems and so she worked with her and I was doing it on my own. Well 2/3 times we did it, I fell off the stupid ball! I mean like lost my balance and fell off to the side. I am thankful my body went side-ways and not forward or I would've fell on my head! Also when I felt like I was going to fall, I released my legs and had them out to the side and just let my body go to the side. So with spotting I tried it again, AGAIN fell off twice! Ugh, the instructor was like if it happens again we'll let it go for the day. LOL Well the 3rd time was a charm, being spotted! LOL I got the hang of it! LOL I have the hang of it, its just I dunno what was going on this morning! LOL =p


So this afternoon, we talked about today about next week being the intro to reformer class and so Helen gets some sort of idea, we're going to take an intro to the intro class...does that make any sense?! LOL At least I won't be clueless next week about going into it! I have no clue what this will involve or entail, but I will know after it! LOL


So thats it! Later!

No comments: