Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why can't the pool open now?!


One of the two indoor plants has started to show sprouts! Some of the seeds we planted outside are starting to sprout too. =o)

Ok why can't they open the pool on the weekends in May?! SERIOUSLY?! It has been 90 the past 2 days and hot! I mean last year it wasn't this warm when the pool opened. If memory serves me right, it was cold and raining the first day! LOL How many more days until Memorial Day weekend?!

So my dad is on an expedition, I swear, to drill a hole right into my ceiling or something. It sounds like a dentist's drill above my room. LOL He's doing something with the tile in their bathroom. UGH!!!!!!!!!! Glad its today in the afternoon and not tomorrow morning!


So mom and I went over to Wal-Mart to get away from the noise. LOL She was going on and on about when they leave and what I have to do and such. Its like you are leaving a week from now! Sheesh! Whatever! I can take care of myself and the animals and make sure the house is still standing when they come home! :rolls eyes:

I must say my back has been pain-less since my massage on Thursday, especially where I had pain the week before last after Wednesday's classes. Best of all, NO MUSCLE SPASMS!!!!!! Lol Trust me that last comment is the best part of all. ;)


So that's it. Nothing new other than planting more flowers and having a drill sounding like its coming through the ceiling! LOL

No comments: