Saturday, April 11, 2009

I swear...I CANNOT take it much more!!!!!!


My ipod that I put through the washer. Good news is that it still works, minus the light that makes the screen bright. Its usable, all I care about.

What I can't take much more is my mother's bull shit, is what I cannot take anymore! I swear she has something stuck up her ass and I want to take it out myself. It all started with a trip to wal-mart and while we were in there, I didn't want Sprite and said I wanted Mountain Dew. Both were on sale, but it became a bitch fest about that and so she turned around to some one in the aisle and told them my 28 year old daughter is having a melt down again. That pissed me off, with good reason! So I smacked her in the arm and so she turned around to some one else and said it was normal for me to do this not to worry. I was LIVID! Its like what the hell gave you that right?! So I demanded the keys to get the hell away from her and of course at that point she threatened to make me walk home.


Fast-forward to the car, I got in and so she opened the door and was yelling at me in the parking lot and all this shit, she then proceeded to punch me in the face. Oh yeah, that made me real happy! So on the way home she said she rather live with my great-aunt (who's a control freak) than with me, I am fat, fatter than she was when I was her age, was married had a stable job and a kid at my age, she wants to disown me, she's willing to pay some one $1000 a month to let me move-in with them. That list goes on!

So I tried to apologize for my actions and she blew me off and so she tried her I want to throw stuff at you crap and see how upset I make you. Well I frankly do NOT care if she's sorry, cause she said she wasn't for everything she said and didn't care. So its like then do not even think about coming around and trying to put off you apology, cause it won't work. I am done taking her shit.

So Easter will not be a happy one here. She wants me to put the crap in the oven, well not going to happen. Well good reason, she said she's not making me dinner tomorrow night for the holiday. Thats fine with me. Don't want her shitty food.


So I am off to bed here, before they get home from Easter vigual. She actually thought I was going to go tonight too....HAHAHA NOPE!

No comments: