Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some one remind me next time......


Just another random picture!

Some one PLEASE remind me this next time I schedule a massage....to do it at the end of the month after having classes! OMG! I swear I really wish I was doing it this week right now. My legs and knees are really really sore from yesterday and it KILLS to walk!


So how was ball class yesterday? LOL It was good, really good. I swear I think everything we did was with our legs, cause nothing else hurts at the moment. We even did where we took turns saying something to do on the ball and its like um I dunno! LOL I am bad at remembering what stuff is called. And yes that class was in the afternoon and yet my brain was dead! We did the dreaded wall-squats and I think thats why my legs are bothering me. We some new things too, but ugh I really hate the squats! LOL =p

So next week my parents are out of town and so next week the only thing I knew I would most likely come to was Pilates on Wednesday. But Helen offered to give me a ride on Monday to class, or she would've been alone. This is WHY I hate not being able to drive right now. =( I mean I leave it up to the person and she will be going out of her way too. She lives on the south side and she's closer to her house leaving there. So last night we talked about maybe she giving me a ride home from Pilates and then one of us came up with maybe doing ball in the morning. I said sure lets do it that way. So thats the plan, unless ball gets cancelled tomorrow. But at the moment its on.

So last night, I was trying to find something to go with these blue pants I got to work-out in. Well I found stuff that went with it and then I put on this fuschia top with the pants and walked upstairs and jokingly said to my mom "How does this look?" Right like I was expecting her to give me this look of are you nuts and she said it looked good! Ok am I strange for thinking she is nuts?! I might wear it tomorrow morning and say my mom said it looked good together! LOL Hey its a morning class!


So thats it. We sadly didn't have dance tonight. =o( It will start next month again, I think. We shall see there. So thats it. I am off here! Later.

No comments: