Friday, May 1, 2009

Let the 6 days of boredom/fun begin! ;)


Its 11:00 at night almost and I put Caroline and Crystal like that on top of the decoration pillows and it was funny to look over there and saw how cute it was.

So this was a long day. First I got a phone call from Helen saying she wouldn't be able to go to class on Monday and she was sorry about forgetting about a prior engagement. I said it was fine, not to worry about it. If I could get another ride, I would go. But I couldn't get a definite answer from anyone about Monday and so I was just like go ahead and tell them I won't be there also.


So a little bit later I got another phone call from the massage place and it was the instructor calling to confirm I wouldn't be there and I said I wasn't. I mean in my mind she could possibly go home early if possible and the more I thought about it, the more its like its dumb to have the class when I can't 100% say I will be there at that moment in time. That's how I am. So being the goofball I was, I had mentioned to Helen that maybe we could see about doing it on Friday if we both could be there. JOKINGLY! LOL But she said she would mention it with her message and when I was called I brought it up and we'll know something this coming week. Its just a crazy idea, if you ask me, but if it happens it does, if not, I will have an extra class to use at some point.

So minus all of that today, my parents are leaving for Orlando tomorrow. What SUCKS is that I still can't drive, won't find out if I can till the end of May (actually the day after Memorial Day...the 26th???) So being home alone this time will majorly suck because of being stuck in the house. Wednesday I know at the moment I will have Pilates at 4:00 and hopefully Linus also from 10-3, thats a wait and see. Kate said she plans to go, but its a wait and see. So minus dying of heat this week, lol I love that the summer weather is sneaking up already, I will be taking care of the dog and not much else. LOL I wish I was going to be in Florida, my mom's work is having a thing at Universal Escape where they are going to be at the park after hours. I would love to be there! LOL Oh well, I'll be earning $15 a day while they are gone, and at the moment I need that money. ;)

So thats it. ;)

No comments: