Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am so sick of storms!!!!!!!



Sadie slept like this a part of the night last night. LOL She was hiding under the blankets at one point.

I am SERIOUSLY sick of storms!!!!!!! Everyday we have had some sort of storm since my parents have been in Florida! I am sick of the dog and cats waking me up in the morning anyways to let them out at 7:00. Well this morning it was the cats meowing and the dog clomping down the steps when it started thundering at 6:30 this morning! So Sadie whined to get up in bed with me and so I put her in bed with me after quickly letting her out to run and pee. I stayed up till about 7:30 and started to fall asleep again and it THUNDERED once more! Ugh! I slept through that storm, but the dog and cats were making noise about it. LOL

Anyone know what to do with a stray kitten? Two days ago there was a little orange kitten out in the yard and I try to go grab it and he/she ran off and I haven't seen it since. =( My friend suggested that I not feed it because the mom could be around and might abandon it. I talked to the neighbor about it also, they said haven't seen one and its not their's. She said if I saw it and got it to bring over there cause her husband is president of the ASPCA in our county and would take it if we didn't want it. I just hope nothing happened to him with the weather being so bad. =o(

So yesterday Kate and I spent the day basically together and I had dinner at her house before she went to work. =o) I love going to her house. I love her parents. Tonight I have dance at 5:00 for the first time since March! LOL Woohoo! =o) Hopefully it won't be storming while I am there. hahaha And yes, back to having 4 left feet I go!

Later!

No comments: