Thursday, May 21, 2009

13 tomatoes and what is the point of the diving board???!!!


4 of the 13 tomatoes that are growing on the plants already! Woohoo!

Ok in part to asking Natalie if she is working this summer....she brought this to my attention. They have changed the diving board rules! WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT OF THE DIVING BOARD IF YOU CANNOT DIVE?! Seriously some one tell me that! I understand the no flips, yeah, but come on diving?! ITS A DIVING BOARD!!!!!!! Ugh! :smacks head: No one at our pool has ever, to my knowledge, gotten seriously hurt doing dives or flips unless you call smacking your body the wrong way from messing up! And we can't use the other pool unless we pay $5 a visit!!!! NICE! Natalie said they keep changing the pool hours and rules, so we shall see. Its stated being open 9a-8p Mon-Sun the entire summer, so I guess we will find out this weekend?!


That is my RANT of the night! Ugh how annoying!

No comments: