Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Where has the week gone?!


Another plant we planted. :)

I cannot believe tomorrow is Thursday! Where has the week gone?! It was just Monday, I swear. I dunno where the time has gone this week.

So Monday was ball class. All by lonesome self, minus the instructor. LOL Not my first time, most likely won't be the last time. LOL Well anyways when I got there, the door was locked. Oh goody! So I looked at the sign and saw they would be back at 4. Ok, well it was 10 till or so. I stood there with this huge green ball and waited. I about sat down when some one let me in. hehehe

Of course being by yourself could either mean you will have an easy time with it or a HARD time with it. :) Well I think age has something to do with it, cause she didn't go easy on me! LOL It wasn't that bad, and didn't have too hard of a time with things. I had giggle fits mostly! LOL I laughed myself right off the ball, LOL! Well thats cause I couldn't get my footing down for some odd reason! LOL Oy!


So my mom's friend is wanting to try the Pilates Reformer class when/if she comes in June. So I did ask about that if she could try it and we could take a class together. For me it would be reviewing and for my mom's friend it will be learning all the basics and such. I said I wouldn't mind retaking the intro class, but she said she could work with me and her both on different things. But heck I wouldn't mind redoing the intro.

So Tuesday was just working-out on my own. Today was Pilates. It was weird going back to the mat exercises especially after doing 2 weeks basically of the reformer. ;) So we did this thing of series of 5, which surprisingly the 3 I didn't know were easy to learn. But she first said we were going to over them and I was like wait a minute when did we do the other 3? Its like did I miss a class there?! Hahaha Thats me for ya! So we went over that and some of the primer moves also. :) I tell you what though. This class has become more involved than it was at the beginning! LOL Now its more of a work-out, than just a class. Get what I mean?


So thats it! This weekend my mom and I are going to Gastonia for a day. Woohoo! :) Can't wait to see my grandparents and KoKo! He's 11 months old now! Where has the time gone?! =O

No comments: