Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No storms today.... =o)


That was a cloud when the tornado warning came up yesterday. It was just thundering and lightning and was dark. But that cloud looked really interesting!

So yesterday we had warnings, but nothing came out of it at all. We had thunder and lightning for the most part and some rain. And yesterday morning my wake-up call was thunderstorms. What am I talking about?! ITS BEEN THAT WAY THE PAST 5 MORNING'S!

Ok yesterday was Dance for the first time in a month. LOL Helen was kind enough to pick me up and we headed to class. Well get this we had a train that decided to go forward and backwards for like 10 minutes before finally going in one direction! So after arriving 5 minutes late and a phone call about us going to be late thanks to the train, we arrived for class! LOL So we went over the 4 dances we learned in Feb and March and did those as a warm-up. Oh my gosh! It was the first time I was able to do all 4 without stopping and I was trying not to! Oh but it was an achievement to get through the last one. I was happy but worn out after it! LOL So we did learn new dances, one called Zumba (you tube it) and belly dancing. My mom's friend has tried to get me to try Zumba and its different but I liked it! =o) It was hard to catch on, but caught on after awhile. ;)

So today we were suppose to have Linus, but that was cancelled. So Kate and I just hung out and shopped a little bit. I had to be home before 3:40 to let my dog out and such. So I got home about 3:00 and took care of the dog, got changed and went to take Sadie out and she saw me take the keys to the golf cart and wanted to go for a ride, but as we pulled out Sharon pulled up and I was like wait a minute its not 20 till yet? LOL

So today was the reformer class! Yay, right?! You have to admit it wouldn't be a ME post if something drastic didn't happen, right? LOL

Well we got there and I was beginning to wonder if the class was at 4 or 4:30. I swore it was 4:00, but we got there at 4 either way. LOL So there were 3 of us, and we basically did more rather than watch and listen. Alot of it was from last week. But we did more of each set of things and thats where it was complicated for me. LOL I don't multi-task that great, and its shows sometimes! But I was able to connect everything pretty well. I had problems that had to be fixed, it was NOT perfect! LOL But I enjoyed this very much.

So where's the catch about this being a typical Cortney?! Hah! I am getting there! LOL I first at one point couldn't sit back up and I was kind of trapped between where your head goes and your these things for your shoulders. LOL It was just like great, HELP! LOL The other thing was these things you use for your arms, I had my hands in them and ready to go, and Ellen said something about my hair getting caught again and that made me drop the straps and get my hair out from the machine. LOL So the FUNNY part of all was we were doing a version of "Downward Facing Dog" from Yoga, except on the machine. Well she was showing us and said ok lets try it. Well she was demonstrating on the other side of the room and I didn't see her adjust the machine. Well I went to get up with the way it was, well lol I put one foot on it and tried to get up and wham there went the thing you were laying on. I am thankful I was holding onto the bar and also for some balance! LOL Or I would've flown forward onto the other side. It scared me, I tell you that much!


So I know I will be sore tomorrow, I already am sore. Oh yeah, I called them after I got home because of a couple of ?'s, left a message and I started to state my phone # and forgot my cell #! LOL I really hope I don't get a call back from them tomorrow! LOL

Night!

No comments: