Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Colin, Julie and Marci!



The flowers in bloom on a plant I planted last year. :)


HAPPY 25th JULIE AND MARCI! HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY COLIN!

Monday seems to come and go by so fast anymore! It seems like it was Saturday yesterday. LOL

So over the weekend basically was blah. I went to Greensboro with my parents on Saturday and Sunday they went to the beach and I stayed here. Kate and I went to wal-mart together and went to dinner and came home. She's letting me borrow her Grey's Anatomy DVD's to get caught up. I watched all of season 5 this year and watched season 1 over the weekend and bought 2 on Saturday and she has all of them and so she gave me 3 and 4 to watch. :) Yes I am hooked and I am PISSED about the ending of this season! Ugh!

So I had ball today. I was saying to myself I'd better not be the only one there and its just like Helen had better be there! LOL Well lucky me, Helen came. :) So we were talking about the summer schedule and I am like I don't know right now. The only thing I know is my mom's friend being interested in doing the reformer class is all and June will be the time it will happen. Its like I don't think I will be coming this summer. I some how got talked into coming to dance tomorrow night. Its like I got two of the saddest puppy faces I've ever seen in my life that dragged me in. ;)

As to if I will be sore tomorrow, I don't know at the moment. It wasn't too bad, minus the wall squats. LOL I hate those things!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well thats it. I gotta go brush up on the 4 dances that I have known so I am not clueless at least some part of class tomorrow!

No comments: