Thursday, May 7, 2009

Its finally Thursday!!!!!!!



Caroline and Crystal again....did I post this one already?

So guess what? I am not all that sore from yesterday. I am in places, but its not terrible soreness like I can get after some classes. My hips are a bit sore and my one ankle, but thats it. :o) That one ankle is the one that I stepped up on the machine with too when it slid across, so that could explain that pain.

Ok like I said at the end of the post I called there last night and forgot my cell #. I was hoping they didn't get the message, seriously. LOL Well, nope I got a phone call back this afternoon. LOL ;) I got my ?'s answered! LOL One was setting up my next massage on the 28th! hehehe Well I think its going to be the 28th, I forgot we are going to Ohio that weekend. I think we're leaving on the 29th, but now I gotta double check the dates. LOL I go back on Monday, so I will confirm that its an ok date then. ;) Hah! No I'm not addicted to them. I don't want to waste my $$ on something stupid, and I already had this sort of planned back 2 weeks ago. ;) The other part is going toward classes for May. The week of Memorial Day will be the last week of classes and till the fall/winter. ;) Just depends. Summer time is too busy to go there and such. Plus I think everyone is taking the summer off that have been doing these classes lately.


So yes my parents come home today and I got the house cleaned up a bit and bathed the dog and now relaxing for a bit. LOL Its hot out there today, we need a thunderstorm this afternoon to cool it off for a bit. ;) hahaha


So thats it for now. =o) Can't wait for Gaia's gymnastics performance at the end of May! Woohoo!

No comments: