Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 1: Stormy End...


Sadie going when are mom and dad coming home???

Well day 1 of being on my own started with a wake-up call this morning at 7:15. My mother texted me to tell me they were boarding the airplane and its like I didn't want to be WOKE UP this morning. Apparently she didn't hear me last night.

So went upstairs and fed Sadie and came back down. I tried to go back to sleep, but it didn't work at all. So I laid in bed and watched Nick. LOL It was Sponge Bob and Fairly Odd Parents. LOL =p


So this was a long day. To top that off, Sadie didn't want to go outside or go for a walk. So I tricked her and said my mom was outside somewhere and it got her to go finally! LOL We went over and saw Ollie and Willie. Ollie drove Sadie crazy, what else is new there! She's getting so big. =)

Mom and Dad spent their day at Epcot. Ugh! Its like rub it in and make me mad, ya know? They went on a ride that made them both sick. I about fell over laughing. My dad use to be able to ride Space Mountain without any problems and he couldn't do a simple simulation ride! LOL Thats not good, because he has to take Gaia on her first Space Mountain ride like he did my brother and I.

So tonight we got rain and storms. I mean they were pretty bad storms, but the funny part was looking out in the backyard the sun was setting and it was dark clouds all around, but looking through the trees the red of the sun made it look like devil eyes. I tried to snap a picture of it, but they didn't turn out as well as I thought they would.


So thats it. I talked to Amanda tonight, her and her crew made it to her grandparents house in Texas. =o) Next stop will be North Carolina for them, yay!!!!!

No comments: