Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Look! The tomato plant has flowers on it! In total on the 4 plants there are 10! Woohoo! Our pepper plant has 2 flower blooms on it. Not too much longer!

One thing first....Anna is in town for the summer and showed me our tickets to see Rent in August. Woohoo! I have no clue where the seats are located other than they are 5 rows back and in the center section. So if they are dead center in the center or the left or right, I will find out in August! Yahoo! Except the 4th ticket she got was for a friend of mine and I told her who it was for and its a friend she can't stand and hates and at the moment she's not giving her the ticket. So I am STUCK with paying for my ticket and also this other ticket, unless she changes her mind! Ugh! My Luck! At least its only $40 and not $70 like they were in NC.

I'm so glad its May and we're less than 3 weeks away till pool season! :) hehehehe That last week of May is going to be hectic. I am finishing the classes till the fall, have my massage on that Thursday and that Friday we are going to Ohio for Gaia's gymnastics thing. Busy month! LOL


So the weather was a bit more nice this weekend. Except tomorrow its suppose to be in the 60's. What in the world is going on there, I dunno! LOL It was suppose to rain yesterday, but it didn't. Gee for the first time in what a week?! LOL

So thats it. This weekend was great. :)

No comments: