Monday, February 23, 2009

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did that get your attention?! ;)


So all of this week on the Weather Channel they are featuring on "Storm Stories" tornadoes. Well I am very fascinated with weather and have been since I was a kid. I use to sit and watch the Weather Channel 24 hours a day, basically never changed the channel minus to Disney. LOL But this makes me think back to 1991 when I was in Kansas and there was an F5 that struck Andover and you would think after being stuck outside in that kind of storm would make you immunune to that fear, but hell whenever a Tornado Warning comes up I am as scared as I was that day. I have always hated thunderstorms and such. I still jump 5000 miles through the air when I hear thunder.


So yeah, this is the final week of the classes. =( Well my parents for my birthday are paying for me to go another month and still letting me get a massage for my birthday. (WOOHOO) After tonight, I flat out said that I wanted the massage for my birthday! LOL My legs are really sore from tonight. But the thing I have liked is that it gets more challenging each time I go and I have been better about asking questions before observing and trying to do it on my own. I did better with that part today, the only thing I have problems getting a stretch from is because of the flexibility in my hips, but some one gave me a tip and it helped.


So other than that, nothing is going on. My birthday is coming up, yay for that. I'll be 28 on March 28! LOL My grandma is coming down here on my birthday, but other than that, nothing will be going on for the most part. Maybe it will be 80 and beautiful like it was last year on my birthday. ;)


This week will be hard on my aunt and uncle that had BJ though. He would've been 15 on the 27th this month. =( Then the week of my birthday will be HELL for them too, my birthday will fall on the day of the week he died on and so it won't be pretty and plus the day after is the day they put him down.


So thats it. I am off here to go bowl on the Wii! Night!

1 comment:

Marci said...

You're not the only one who jumps 5000 miles when they hear thunder!