Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blah...Blah....Blah!


Just a random picture I took of my bed on the occasion that I made it! ;) hahaha


Ok so I am out of topic ideas for the Title line can you not tell?! ;)


So I'm excited about this summer for a handful of reasons. One being that we're going back to Colorado to take Gaia out to see where she was born and such. She hasn't been there since was 2 y/o. I can't wait to go see it again! Then of course the beach is planned, possibly. Can't see doing both the beach and Colorado. LOL And then I am going to NY to go see Rent one FINAL time! hehehe I am going to the last performance on the final night of the US portion of the tour. So excited! =) Woohoo! Only 5 months to go! LOL


Speaking of Rent, I knew 2 people that went when they were in New Jersey last week. The funny part was they both had under-study's in for major roles on the days they went. One for Adam Pascal and the other for Justin Johnston. And its like is it a complaint about it?! One was upset about Adam not going on and its I'm sitting there like hello! They sing and such night after night, they are bound to be wound down at some point! Ugh! I was fortunate that everyone was a-ok when I went for the major roles, but still thats why they have under-study's!


So last weekend I spent the majority of it searching for new bedding. My parents purchased me a Queen size bed and so I have to get all new bedding and such. Why I wasn't excited at first about it, now I can't wait for the matress to get here and such. ;) I did find some and love it! Just waiting for the rest to get here. The nice part is my old quilt will still work on the new bed, but I had to get new sheets, and Bed Bath and Beyond quit making my sheets that I regularly use and ugh to that!


So yesterday was Fitness Ball again. LOL Well here's why this is funny! I was sitting on the ball like before the class started and a lady asked me why I had problems with the balls and its like I have the shortest legs known to man and I lifted one foot up to show her what happens 99% of the time and well both went up and I fell backwards off the ball! LOL It takes real talent to be me alot of the times! ;) Hah!


So thats it. I am off here.

No comments: