Friday, February 13, 2009

My 100th Post!



My webkinz monkey sitting on the blanket I made Ko-Ko. Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!


So this marks my 100th post since March of last year! Wow! Its hard to believe I've done 100 blog entries. Go me! ;)

Waking up this mornig to the horror of hearing about another plane crash, except this time it didn't have a happy ending. :( They have done so much to prevent ice build-up on planes since the plane that crashed in DC during a snow storm. I feel for the families of the 50 people killed. It was shocking to hear that one of the widow's of 9/11 was on board the plane. Her husband was killed in the World Trade Center. I can't imagine what their families are going through. Its kind of eerie they were both killed as "result" of a plane crash. You just hope that their wasn't any fear of much knowledge of what was happening. If that is to ever happen to me, I hope the fear is overcome with peace before I can think again.

Well thats basically it. I went to Greensboro today with my dad. Didn't have any of my classes tonight, which was odd after going 4 days straight. ;) Looking forward to them next week though. hahaha

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: