Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where the heck is North Carolina located?!


OK that picture is back for a reason!!!!!!!!

First off I want to quickly say that I have a job interview on Monday! YAHOO!

But tomorrow is what, March 1st am I right?! MARCH! I live where? North Carolina, right?! Then why the heck are we going to be getting 3-5 inches of snow possibly tomorrow into Monday?! WHAT THE HECK?!!!!!!!!!!! A Winter Storm Watch is in effect till tomorrow afternoon because they are expecting us to get 3-5 inches of snow! ARG! I am swear I am moving to Florida! LOL I will deal with the hurricanes rather than have to deal with SNOW in March! I hope by the end of March I won't see this happen again and I have it on my birthday! OH PLEASE! Lets not jinx the weather pattern for the end of the month! LOL

So thats about it! I hope the interview is still on and my ball class is still going to happen on Monday, but down here most likely it will not! =( I am going to have to reschedule some of these classes probably, but they are at 4 and 5 in the afternoon, so hopefully I will be done by then. I will gladly work in the morning just to have the afternoon off and not worrying about it.

Later!

No comments: