Friday, February 27, 2009

I make a lousy victim!



I was going through my pictures and found that from Ripley's Aquarium this past summer. That is one huge starfish! LOL

So my poor Sadie Mae is having to go to the vet today to find out why is going on with her legs. She's 7 going on 8, but I am thinking the worse. She started limping last night and its much worse today. Its like she doesn't even want to walk at all anywhere. =( Ugh, just hate worrying about this stuff. =o(

So this week was busy yet again! LOL The whole month of February has been busy basically. But I can't complain really. I have been doing classes of like Yoga, Pilates, Dancing & Fit Ball...and enjoyed doing them. I am still doing it this month as a birthday present from my parents to go along with the massage! hehehe =) By the end of March I am going to need a massage! Hah! Last night I got a phone call at 6:05-6:10 saying there was an opening for the Yoga class and I was like woah and its what time?! But no problems I got ready and got there with 5 minutes to spare! hehehe

So Wednesday I was at Pilates and Sharon who I met at Project Linus and had said something that morning about something going on at the Community Center and at 10:00 in the morning I wasn't processing a word anyone was saying really....hell I fell off the ball during the class if that tells you anything! So she was saying the fire department and EMS was looking for people to take part in a like mock disaster and cause of a medical issue arrising lately, its like I can't drive right now and so she volunteer to give me a ride and such.

So anyways we headed to the Community Center and of course they were setting up and such, and I didn't see the wires they had set out already and as the fireman said watch-out my foot hit the wire! I wasn't looking for it! He's like you're dead already! LOL I stepped on it twice, to go along with that! LOL So getting there they had people getting make-up put on for all sorts of injuries and such. Well they needed people to be hysterical and such, so I was 1/4 of those people. But the more I thought about it the more I wish I was a victim inside cause it was COLD outside. I didn't want to hide under the table right by the front door, because the injured were all inside. Oh and get this, it was a tornado disaster drill! LOL WHAT FUN!

So when it started the 4 of us ran out to start the whole thing. I went and got into a bush. LOL I was trying to think fast on my feet! Its possible a tornado could blow you into a bush, right?! Anyways the 4 of us wound up within feet of each other. This one lady was HYSTERICAL and I don't just mean FUNNY. LOL They found 3 of us right away, not me. I was like you have looked over here right at me 5 times! LOL Plus the people walking behind me and around me, the flashlights were hitting me right and left. Finally the guy goes we have 2 in the bushes! So trying to get out of the bushes I about tripped over the roots! UGH! All I would've needed a real skinned knee! LOL

So they walked us over to the triage area, and AGAIN walking through part of the gardens there are these HUGE ASS ROOTS and I tripped over 1 again. Its just like give me a break! LOL So I got sat down at the table and by then I was shaking for the most part because I was COLD! So the lady that was going crazy was sat down next to me and like I said I am terrible at doing this kind of "acting!" When walked away I looked over at her and was laughing and so was she. Of course she wouldn't calm down and so they moved her away and they left me at the table. I was like right now I really need a blanket or a coat or something!!!!!!!

So they brought a guy over that was inside that had a head injury and I got asked finally if I was still ok and I was like yes but I am freezing cold! I was shaking to stay warm. So they brought over two blankets, and I looked down and saw a blanket made by Project Linus and it made me smile/chuckle. ;) So after a little while longer they came back over and asked me again if I was ok and I was still cold. So they suggested I move, but at that moment I had to pee!!!!!!!! I was thinking if I got up, I was going to pee my pants! But I made it to the tarp and it helped sitting next to some one, but she was like are you sure you're cold?! I was like yeah! I put off body heat, but I was cold!


So at the end of the whole thing, they moved us to the ambulance and one of the volunteer's was helping a lady up and wound up falling over onto some one else. I was gone at that moment in a laughing sense! I couldn't help it then! LOL So they were walking us over to the ambulance and I heard them say there was another tornado coming and I stopped dead in my tracks and was like why are we getting into the ambulance?! LOL I didn't stop the "acting" till I got over to where the people were standing outside the ambulance.

So we headed back into the community center to talk about the whole situation. Well guess what?! I stepped on the wires again! LOL I didn't pay one bit of attention! I died a total of 3 times! LOL =p So after pizza and such I got a ride home from Sharon and was dead to the world after that.


So thats it at the moment. Next stop, Vet's office with Sadie. =(

No comments: