Sunday, February 8, 2009

A terrible weekend for the most part...


One final day of snow being on the ground. It's gone now, but that was the final picture of it. =(

So this weekend was one of hell, for the simple fact of thinking/feeling that my parents rather put me out on the street and get rid of me for good. I honestly still feel like they don't care either way. My mom had the nerve to call my brother last night and ask him if I could come there. Its like HELL NO! I'd rather live on the street than go there. Yeah I love my brother and all, but no thank you. No, No, No!!! I put up with him for 14 years and that was enough! I swear, I'd rather live homeless than go there.

So of course getting my brother involved had him texting/calling me last night and its like I do not want to talk to you or whatever. Of course he doesn't listen! So I am chewing him out over my phone in texting and its like what part of leave me alone don't you get?! I even said I'd rather live on the street than go there. I am so sick of their shit and then getting him involved of all people its just like, you make it worse!!!!!!! I love my brother and all, I miss Ohio, but hell I don't miss it that much!

I even found myself saying today that I like living here. Yeah its the middle of nowhere, but its become home over the past 5 years! (almost) I don't want to honestly leave. My mom was like after the economy gets better they will be selling the house (which could be 2 years or more) and moving toward my grandparents, but its like why move and not stay?! What was the point of moving here at your age and building a new house?! I really don't get it!!!!!!

So other than the drama, Kate and I went to Hobby Lobby and got fabric to make another blanket. =) I love doing this right now. I want to make one for Ko-Ko at some point too. Sadie doesn't need one, hah! She took over mine when she was a puppy! Also it was to escape the hell of here, but I am so thankful for Kate when it comes to times like this. ;) She's sort in my shoes at the moment, in a sense. ;)

So that was the weekend. I didn't go see "Rent" for the 3rd weekend in a row, a friend of mine asked me that! LOL Nah, they aren't coming back to NC....so no more for me. I am thankful for the 2 times I did get out to see it. I hope they do this tour again, the 2 shows I was it, it was sold-out! =)


Have a good week! Later!

No comments: